- duration 19 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax on the white sand beaches
- Sunset beach dinner
- Sunset sailing cruise around the island
- Locally guided tour of Tikal National Park
Beginning in the palm-fringed party paradise of Cancun, this trip will take you across the azure waters of Caye Caulker, the ancient heights of Tikal, the slow and steady beauty of Antigua, the tree tops of Monte Verde, and much more. Think beauty, culture, foodie delights, high octane adventure, and then some. Tropical travel doesn't get any better than this. These 19 days of sun-soaked trails will stay with you forever.
Day 1: Cancun
Day 2: Cancun
Day 3: Cancun to Playa del Carmen
Day 4: Playa del Carmen to Caye Caulker
Day 5: Caye Caulker
Day 6: Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker to Tikal National Park via Belize City
Day 8: Tikal to Antigua via Flores
Day 9: Antigua
Day 10: Antigua to San Jose
Day 11: San Jose to Arenal
Day 12: Arenal / La Fortuna
Day 13: Arenal/La Fortuna to Playa Tamarindo
Day 14: Playa Tamarindo
Day 15: Playa Tamarindo to Monte Verde
Day 16: Monte Verde
Day 17: Monteverde to Jaco
Day 18: Manuel Antonio
Day 19: Jaco to San Jose
- You and your new amigos will be spending nights in el-swanky twin-share hotels, jungle lodges, and cool eco tents right amongst the action.
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts, and delicious dinners from us - but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample the best local cuisine. Taste all the best local delicacies - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Cancun and from San Jose (Costa Rica) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Trails tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 125 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tropical Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.