- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37265
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
If you are looking for a truly fun & unique adventure, our 11 day Yucatán Experience is just what you need! Touch down in Cancún to get ready to explore the crystal Carribean sea via an island boat trip, before chilling out on the pristine, white sandy beaches. Dive into the culture at the ancient Mayan site of Chichen Itza and cool off in cenotes - natural freshwater pools made from collapsed limestone. Check out the magnificent 7 colour lagoon, take on a tequila tasting session and test your salsa dancing skills. The perfect trip for island & beach lovers looking to immerse yourself in the culture & fun of Yucantán Mexico. Join us for the complete Yucatán fiesta!
Day 1: Arrival Day
Day 2: Holbox Island
Day 3: 3 Island Boat Trip
Day 4: Ancient Ruins of Merida
Day 5: 3 Cenotes Tour & Tequila Tasting
Day 6: Bacalar
Day 7: 7 Colour Lagoon
Day 8: Tulum Beach
Day 9: Tulum Ancient Ruins
Day 10: Playa Del Carmen
Day 11: Chilled Checkout
- 1 lunch
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Nightlife in Cancun. Isla Holbox. 3 Island boat trip. Walking tour of Merida. Chichen Itza Guided Tour. Cenote Ik Kil. Tequila tasting session. 3 Cenote day trip with bicycles. 7 Colour Lagoon - Bacalar. Tulum Ruins. Beaches of Tulum. Nightlife in Playa Del Carmen
- Nightlife in Cancun
- Isla Holbox
- 3 Island boat trip
- Walking tour of Merida
- Chichen Itza Guided Tour
- Cenote Ik Kil
- Tequila tasting session
- 3 Cenote day trip with bicycles
- 7 Colour Lagoon - Bacalar
- Tulum Ruins
- Beaches of Tulum
- Nightlife in Playa Del Carmen
- Any international flights to Cancún and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 108 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mexico Yucatán Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
What do I need to travel to Mexico?
To enter Mexico, you will need a valid passport or travel document and a completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). Immigration officers may also request additional documents like return tickets, hotel reservations, letters of invitation or acceptance, etc., depending on the purpose of your visit. It is vital that you keep your FMM safe because it is also required when you leave the country.
How many days should I spend in Mexico?
Seven days will be enough if you plan to cram all the major highlights into your Mexico itinerary. However, you would need more time if you prefer an in-depth exploration of Mexico, its culture, and its people. Our guide on how many days to spend in Mexico provides a detailed answer to your question.
- Do the people of Mexico speak English?
- What is the best month is to visit Mexico?
Is Mexico a family-friendly destination?
Yes. Mexico is one of the best places to visit with family. The culture is family-oriented, and most tourist destinations would welcome your kids with open arms. The attractions in cities like Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Tulum, Cancun, and Puerto Vallarta are super family-friendly. You can rest assured that adults and kids alike would never run out of things to see and do.