- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
If you are looking for a truly fun & unique adventure, our 11 day Yucatán Experience is just what you need! Touch down in Cancún to get ready to explore the crystal Carribean sea via an island boat trip, before chilling out on the pristine, white sandy beaches. Dive into the culture at the ancient Mayan site of Chichen Itza and cool off in cenotes - natural freshwater pools made from collapsed limestone. Check out the magnificent 7 colour lagoon, take on a tequila tasting session and test your salsa dancing skills. The perfect trip for island & beach lovers looking to immerse yourself in the culture & fun of Yucantán Mexico. Join us for the complete Yucatán fiesta!
Day 1: Arrival Day
Day 2: Holbox Island
Day 3: 3 Island Boat Trip
Day 4: Ancient Ruins of Merida
Day 5: 3 Cenotes Tour & Tequila Tasting
Day 6: Bacalar
Day 7: 7 Colour Lagoon
Day 8: Tulum Beach
Day 9: Tulum Ancient Ruins
Day 10: Playa Del Carmen
Day 11: Chilled Checkout
- 1 lunch
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Nightlife in Cancun
- Isla Holbox
- 3 Island boat trip
- Walking tour of Merida
- Chichen Itza Guided Tour
- Cenote Ik Kil
- Tequila tasting session
- 3 Cenote day trip with bicycles
- 7 Colour Lagoon - Bacalar
- Tulum Ruins
- Beaches of Tulum
- Nightlife in Playa Del Carmen
- Any international flights to Cancún and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mexico Yucatán Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mexico Yucatán Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.