- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sunset Beach Dinner in Cancun
- Relax on the white sand beaches
- Sunset sail in Caye Caulker
- Locally guided tour of Tikal National Park
Want to sip a cocktail and soak up some rays on some paradise beaches? your Tomb Raider fantasies zip-lining through jungles and exploring ancient ruins? This is the trip for you. Experience the best of both worlds with a 50/50 split of beaches and forests, cruising through bucket-list Caribbean encounters across 3 amazing countries. Spend a week snorkelling, zip-lining, sightseeing & encountering local, authentic experiences that will stay with you forever.
Day 1: Arrive Cancun
Day 2: Cancun
Day 3: Cancun to Playa del Carmen
Day 4: Playa del Carmen to Caye Caulker
Day 5: Caye Caulker
Day 6: Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker to Tikal National Park via Belize City
Day 8: Tikal to Antigua via Flores
Day 9: Antigua
Day 10: Depart Antigua
- We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Cancún and from Antigua are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caribbean Encounter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caribbean Encounter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caribbean Encounter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caribbean Encounter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.