- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this five-day tour to recharge your energies in Cancun! You will be able to find eleven public beaches such as Perlas, Langostas, Tortugas, Delfines and Chac Mol. Most of them have been granted with the Blue Flag eco-label which certifies coast destinations that have reached top standards in water quality, environmental management, safety, services and environmental education activities. Discover rich biodiversity in its reefs, lagoons, cenotes and forest and explore the ancestral Mayan culture wealth its highest level at your own pace.
Day 1: Arrival Cancun (20km – 30min)
Day 2: Cancun
Day 3: Cancun / Car Hire Pick-up
Day 4: Cancun / Car Hire Drop-off
Day 5: Departure Cancun (20km – 30min)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- Superior Hotel Category Option 1: Buffet Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner in Italian Restaurant Las Velas; Snack Area and Domestic beverages (scheduled time table)
- Superior Hotel Category Option 2: Buffet Breakfast; Buffet lunch; Buffet dinner in Restaurant Condimento or Bacoli; Snack Area and Domestic beverages (scheduled time table)
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/ to Cancun International Airport
- Pick-up and drop-off at the car hire office
- 100% covered from the commercial value of the vehicle for collision or theft. Includes cover tires, mirrors or car glasses
- Deluxe hotel category: All-Inclusive basis
- 1 Day rental
- Meet & Greet
- Mini roadbook
- Tips to bellboys and chambermaids
- Tour guide
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Resort fee not included, payable on the spot
- Environmental sanitation right tax
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- CAR HIRE EXCLUSIONS:
- PAI (personal accident insurance)
- Fuel, Fines, Tolls, Parking
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle
- Damage to the engine through negligence
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received, there will be an administration charge
- Incident Report Fee
- Refuelling Service Charge
- Late Return Fee and Change of Return Station Fee
- If the car is left outside of Hertz Office designated area on drop off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Hertz Office installations
- Each additional driver
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat etc.)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cancun: Beach Escape To The Mexican Caribbean, Private Tour (ai) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cancun: Beach Escape To The Mexican Caribbean, Private Tour (ai) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cancun: Beach Escape To The Mexican Caribbean, Private Tour (ai) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.