- City tour of Vancouver, Victoria and quaint Banff
- Scenic drive along Icefields Parkway
- View Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Yoho and Banff National Parks
From US$ 2,703 US$ 2,263 10 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 9 seats left|
|May 12||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover two of Toronto’s best loved neighbourhoods
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian buzz of Kensington Market
- Inhale the delicious aromas of one of North America’s biggest Chinatowns
- Visit “Hogtown” and fall in love with all things pork
- Discover some of the best pork dishes in Toronto
- Savor mouth-watering sausage, bacon and pork
- Sample a range of Toronto’s delicious seasonal brews
- Gain a new perspective on Toronto as you discover its fascinating history
- Explore local hotspots including the Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market
- Experience an amazing, iconic day out in Canada!.
- Watch and cheer Toronto’s local hockey team as they battle some of the best teams in their division .
- Learn the rules and dynamics of Canada’s game.
- City tour of Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler and Banff
- Cruise across Maligne Lake
- Scenic drives along the Sea-to-Sky Highway and Icefields Parkway
The glaciers, national parks and laid-back cities of western Canada are just some of the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Vancouver/Vancouver
- Operator Trafalgar
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,857 US$ 3,229 20 days View Tour
|May 7||Only 9 seats left|
|May 14||Only 9 seats left|
- Have a bi-provincial experience that gives you a 360-degree view of Parliament Hill, both literally and figuratively.
- Walk the historic and bustling districts of Byward Market and Vieux-Hull.
- Learn the importance of the land to the Algonquins, this area’s first inhabitants.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results