- Grab a comfortable pair of shoes and wander among the grand Victorian-era buildings of Vancouver’s historic Gastown district, a pleasant neighborhood by the water’s edge which is home to small art galleries, fabulous bars, and the famous Gastown Steam Clock.
- Stuff yourself silly in Toronto, the food capital and largest city of Canada. This big-city-with-a-village-vibe is home to local markets that still play an important part in menu writing, and the multicultural make-up of the city ensures something new to tempt your palate every night of the week.
- Discover Quebec City’s joie de vivre, a city whose four-hundred-year-old colonial heart of cobblestone streets lined with Parisian-style boutiques and bistros is one of the oldest European cities in North America.
- Continue your French adventure on a tour to Canada in Montreal, the largest francophone city in North America (and second largest anywhere after Paris). Both historic and contemporary, traditional and ultra-modern, it is fair to say there’s something for everyone in Montreal!
While it can be tempting to spend all your time on Canada trips in the country’s wilds, we thoroughly recommend making your acquaintance with some of North America’s most exciting and innovative cities. From the historic district of Vancouver to French-colonial Montreal, each city carries a flair of its own.
1 City sightseeing tours
- Best price guaranteed
- Hassle-free booking
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Operator Urban Adventures Premier This operator is consistently delivering tours which receive customer ratings above 4.5 on average.
- Activities +1 more &
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Age Range1+ years old
- Brochure Price:US$ 74
- Bookmundi Savings (5%):- US$ 4
- Total Price from:US$ 70
- May 03 10+ seats left
- May 04 10+ seats left