- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- Easy cycling taking in coastal trails, beaches, and the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains
- Enjoy delicious Mallorquin cuisine
- Discover the mediaeval town of Pollenca
Mallorca (also known as Majorca) has long been an island synonymous with sun, sea and sand, but many forget the treasures hidden away in the lesser known parts of the island. This relaxed itinerary features relatively easy cycling taking in the highlights of both the quiet coastal areas and the foothills of the beautiful inland Tramuntana mountain range. The hotels we use are small and family run, and the homemade cooking and local Mallorquin wines are a delightful welcome after a day’s cycling!
Day 1: Start Campos
Day 2: Cycle to local beaches, visit the nearby salt production lagoons, and enjoy a
rest by the hotel pool
Day 3: Following small country lanes cycle through almond groves and quaint villages
Day 4: Leisurely cycling to the market town of Sineu, stopping for a coffee enroute
Day 5: Cycle towards the Tramuntana mountain range to spend two nights in a lovely
rural hotel in the foothills
Day 6: Explore one of the most beautiful settings on the island as you cycle in the
foothills of the Tramuntana mountain range
Day 7: Visit the old historic town of Alcudia and then cycle to your centrally
located hotel in the mediaeval town of Pollenca
Day 8: End Pollenca
- All accommodation (see accommodation)
- All breakfasts
- 7 nights in boutique, family-run properties, 6 nights with pools
- 6 days cycling with luggage transfers
- 98% tarmac, 2% dirt track
- Gentle undulating cycling, perfect for first timers
- Self-guided holiday. Min age 12 yrs
- Luggage transfer
- Maps and route notes
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to Campos and from Pollenca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Headwater - Mallorca Self-Guided Coast to Coast Ride tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Headwater - Mallorca Self-Guided Coast to Coast Ride tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Headwater - Mallorca Self-Guided Coast to Coast Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Headwater - Mallorca Self-Guided Coast to Coast Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.