- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Spot extraordinary wildlife in the world’s largest floodplain
- Stay at a welcoming wetland lodge with delicious local meals
- Enjoy activities such as fishing for piranhas & horseback riding
- Take a night boat safari, go alligatorspotting & view birds
Head out to the Pantanal, a UNESCO World Nature Heritage Site and one of the world's largest tropical wetlands, for an amazing 4-day adventure. Appreciate the area's unique ecosystem, which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful wildlife, by means of many exciting activities.
Day 1: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 2: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 3: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 4: Campo Grande, Brazil
- 3N Lodge accommodation;
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- All transport as per itinerary
- Shuttle Transportation Campo Grande - Pantanal
- Shuttle Transportation Pantanal - Campo Grande
- English speaking guide during all activities
- Active outdoor activities
- Boat trips along the river
- Night safari by boat
- Horseback riding
- Fishing for Piranha
- Walking tours
- Jeep safaris
- Alligator spotting
- Soccer Field
- Pool Table
- TV and movie room
- Campfire and BBQ pit
- Free Wifi,
- First Aid Kit
- Airport Transfers
- Other Meals, Soft Drinks & Alcoholic Beverages
- Optional Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for Guides
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pantanal Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pantanal Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pantanal Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
*Note: Optional Campo Grande accommodation pick-up available
*Note: We recommend arriving for the 10:00am departure to be able to participate in as many activities possible. If you choose to departe later, you will not have time for activities.
*Note: Your guide will help you organise the activities you participate in and they are subject to availability and weather conditions.
Suggested packing list:
Sun hat, sunglasses, sunblock, mosquito repellent, trekking shoes, swimsuit and towel, dark-colored long trousers & long sleeve shirt, personal medication. Flashlight/torch, binoculars, camera, extra batteries and memory card, charger (electricity available in most hotels), hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, water bottle.
About the Pantanal:
The Pantanal is the world's largest freshwater floodplain, with an area of more than 200,000 km2, comparable in size with countries like Great Britain. Although the Pantanal also extends into Bolivia and Paraguay, over 70% of it is in Brazilian territory. The Pantanal has been declared UNESCO World Nature Heritage site and named Pantanal National Park & Biosphere Reserve by the Brazilian government. Visitors to the Pantanal will appreciate the area's unique ecosystem which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful opportunities to observe wildlife.
The extraordinary biodiversity of the Pantanal includes around 660 species of bird, 100 species of mammal, 160 species of reptile, 40 species of amphibian, over 260 species of fish and unknown numbers of insect species, among which were identified over a thousand different butterflies. The Pantanal is one of the last refuges for a large variety of mammals that were once found in abundance scattered throughout South America such as the jaguar, the puma, the ocelot, the manned wolf, the tapir, the anteater, the giant otter, the capybara and many others.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols