- duration 14 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 696 meters
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Discover Rio de Janeiro during a city sightseeing tour
- Enjoy hiking in Pedra Bonita
- Explore the island of Ilha Grande
Next on the itinerary is Rio De Janeiro, a costal metropolis known for its Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, the statue of Christ the Redeemer atop Mount Corcovado as well as Sugarloaf Mountain. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of this city and take a cable car to Sugarloaf Mountain. Also hike the Pedra Bonita trail while enjoying amazing views of the city below.
Head for Paraty, a colonial town and a Unesco Word Heritage site that represents Brazil’s colonial heritage, next. Explore the area around Paraty during a sightseeing tour and hike to the famous beach of Ponta Negra.
Your last destination on the itinerary is Ilha Grande, a beautiful island surrounded by beaches, covered by forests and crisscrossed by winding trails. From there you will take a speedboat followed by a private vehicle to Rio de Janeiro at the end of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Campo Grande arrival and transfer to Pousada Aguapé
Day 2: Pousada Aguapé
Day 3: Pousada Aguapé
Day 4: Pousada Aguapé – Rio De Janeiro
Day 5: Rio De Janeiro: Corcovado & Santa Teresa
Day 6: Rio De Janeiro: Hike the Pedra Bonita
Day 7: Free day in Rio De Janeiro
Day 8: Rio De Janeiro – Paraty
Day 9: Paraty: Private boat tour
Day 10: Paraty: Hike to Ponta Negra
Day 11: Paraty – Ilha Grande
Day 12: Free day in Ilha Grande
Day 13: Ilha Grande free day continues
Day 14: Ilha Grande – Rio De Janeiro & departure
- 10 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3 dinner
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup on arrival. Transport provided by private vehicles as per the itinerary. Boat tickets
- Entrance fees to the destination mentioned on the itinerary
- Excursions and activities in groups
- Brazil visa
- International and domestic flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the tinerary
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.