- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Live Naples as a true local
- Discover underground Naples 40 metres under
- Local wine and coffee
- Archeological Park of Baia
Learn by a true expert about the secret loves and plots of the Roman Empire when visiting the Archeological Park of Baia, the breathtaking Roman city where Cesar, Augustus and other emperors built huge villas. On this tour you will step back into history to discover the soul of Naples by getting to know its older traditions, superstitions, sounds and flavours. Taste the famous Neapolitan coffee with mouth-watering pastry, sip the local wine with hand-made Taralli.
Day 1: Napoli Buddy Tour
Day 2: Napoli Traditions: Tales & Tastes Tour
Day 3: Campi Flegreii: Archeological Park of Baia
Day 4: Pompei & Sorrento with Limoncello taste
Day 5: Departure or extension to Amalfitan Coast
- 4 overnights in Naples, boutique hotel 4* centrally located
- Private transfer from/to the airport or railway station
- Private buddy tour in English Language
- Private Tales & Taste tour in English language
- Private Underground Naples tour in English language including entrance tickets
- Private Campi Flegrei tour in English language including entrance tickets
- Small group tour to Pompei and Sorrento including entrance tickets and Limoncello taste (max 15 pax or fewer)
- City tax (to pay on the spot)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Everything not listed under item “What's included”
- Bookmundi is partner with FindYourItaly . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 94 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 06 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Campania Archeology and Old Tradition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Campania Archeology and Old Tradition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.