- As one of the world’s greatest religious and archaeological sites, Angkor Wat deserves and demands special attention – this short break focuses on the temple complex in detail.
- From the man-made to the natural side of Cambodia, encounter the wildlife of the country at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity, an Intrepid Foundation supported project that helps animals saved from trafficking.
- Discover a way of life dictated by the rhythm of water in the fascinating floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake.
Uncover the secrets of Cambodia’s mystical Angkor Wat region during three full days of exploration... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Siem Reap/Siem Reap
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Next Departures Dec 17 Dec 18
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results