- Walking tour
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Columbia Icefield Parkway travel along one of the most scenic routes in the world
- Kananaskis Country Hike the Lookout Trail and explore the Kananaskis Valley
- Kootenay National Park Trek the scenic Stanley Glacier Trail and hike to the KindersleySinclair summit
- Jasper National Park Trekking on the Edith Cavell and Bald Hill trails
Enjoy hiking in the awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains through some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Visit spectacular national parks to discover unspoilt wilderness and views of jagged mountain peaks, glaciers and waterfalls. Jasper National Park- Trekking on the Edith Cavell and Bald Hill trails Banff National Park - Enjoy picturesque trails in the World Heritage scenery of Canada's oldest national park Kootenay National Park - Trek the scenic Stanley Glacier Trail and hike to the Kindersley-Sinclair summit
Day 1 : Join trip Calgary
Day 2 : Drive to Banff; hike Kananaskis Lookout Trail
Day 3 : Hiking in the Kananaskis Valley.
Day 4 : Hiking on the Edith and Cory Pass Trail
Day 5 : Morning drive to Kootenay N.P. Hike the Stanley Glacier Trail
Day 6 : Hike the Kindersley Pass-Sinclair Creek Trail. Optional visit to Radium Hot Spring
Day 7 : Optional rafting on the Kicking Horse river; drive Lake Louise walk round the lake
Day 8 : Transfer to Yoho National Park, hike the Iceline Trail and visit Takkakkaw falls
Day 9 : Drive along the Icefield Parkway and hike the Wilcox Pass
Day 10 : In Jasper National Park; hike the Bald Hill Trail
Day 11 : In Jasper National Park; hike the Edith Cavell Trail
Day 12 : Drive to Banff; hike on Parker Ridge. Visit Banff and optional hot springs visit
Day 13 : Trip ends in Calgary
- 10 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown (1 night)
- Banff Camping (3 nights)
- Kootenay Campground (2 nights)
- Lake Louise Alpine Centre (2 nights)
- Jasper Camping (3 nights)
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to/from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in the Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in the Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in the Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in the Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.