- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Calgary Alberta's glittering gem in the heart of the Rockies
- Banff National Park Canada's most beautiful national park including the picture postcard Lake Louise
- Jasper National Park Visit the stunning landscapes of Columbia Icefields and Athabasca Glacier and search for wildlife including moose and elk
- Clearwater National Park Hiking and outdoor activities in Wells Gray Provincial Park
A remarkable journey across the Rockies, combining spectacular mountain scenery with the rugged rainforest found on Vancouver Island. Canada's jagged mountain peaks, magnificent national parks, glaciers and waterways are full of wildlife including bears, moose and whales. Banff National Park - Including the picture postcard Lake Louise, the vistas from this stunning park are hard to beat Icefields Parkway - This famous drive covers the stunning landscapes including the mighty Athabasca Glacier, and moose and elk can be found along the way Pacific Rim National Park - With chances to whale watch or spot bear, this temperate rainforest is an amazing contrast to the Rocky Mountains
Day 1 : Join tour in Calgary
Day 2 : Visit Calgary, drive to Canmore, explore Kananaskis Country
Day 3 : Walks in Banff National Park, optional hot springs
Day 4 : Free day to discover Banff National Park including Lake Louise
Day 5 : Drive to Jasper National Park along the Icefields Parkway
Day 6 : Search for wildlife in Jasper National Park
Day 7 : Head to Clearwater via Mount Robson and Spahats Falls
Day 8 : Visit the Wells Gray Provincial Park including Helmcken Falls
Day 9 : Journey to Whistler
Day 10 : Free day in Whistler; walk or take a cable car ride
Day 11 : Ferry to Nanaimo, drive to Pacific Rim National Park
Day 12 : Free day for optional whale watching or sea kayaking
Day 13 : Drive to Victoria, free time to explore
Day 14 : Ferry to Vancouver, orientation tour
Day 15 : Tour ends Vancouver
- 10 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable cabins
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- Ferry, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rocky Mountains and Pacific Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 147+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rocky Mountains and Pacific Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 420 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rocky Mountains and Pacific Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rocky Mountains and Pacific Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.