- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From the moment you begin this epic journey through Canada and Alaska, prepare to be astounded.
Whether you’re on land or sea, this is a life-changing experience. Be swept away by Banff National Park’s beauty and stand before the glacial Lake Louise.
Discover the astonishing majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you undertake one of the world’s great rail journeys on the Rocky Mountaineer before visiting Vancouver.
Alaska is still a great frontier land and we introduce you to its many highlights as you cruise on board Holland America Line. Visit Juneau, Alaska’s capital
which is only accessible by air or sea, unearth gold rush secrets and witness some of the world’s greatest wildlife in their natural habitats.
Day 1 : Calgary > Banff
Day 2 : Banff
Day 3 : Banff > Lake Louise
Day 4 : Rocky Mountaineer > Kamloops
Day 5 : Rocky Mountaineer > Vancouver
Day 6 : Vancouver
Day 7 : Vancouver > Alaskan Cruise
Day 8 : Scenic Cruising
Day 9 : Juneau
Day 10 : Skagway
Day 11 : Glacier Bay
Day 12 : Ketchikan
Day 13 : Scenic Cruising
Day 14 : Vancouver
- Two night special stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Verandah Stateroom on board your cruise
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- 31 meals – 13 breakfasts (B), 8 lunches (L) and 10 dinners (D)
- Cruise Ship
- Luxury group touring with knowledgeable local guides
- Fully escorted smaller group land touring with up to 36 guests
- GoldLeaf Service on board Rocky Mountaineer
- 1 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- Your choice of 9 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Days 1 to 7 are escorted by an expert local Tour Director
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Rockies & Alaskan Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 220+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Rockies & Alaskan Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majestic Rockies & Alaskan Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Rockies & Alaskan Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.