- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Zodiac tour to observe Orcas
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour in Tofino
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife
- Relax in Miette Hot Springs
The Canadian Rockies are incredible: rugged peaks, untouched fir forests and radiant glaciers interspersed with valleys rich with wildlife, from Black bears, to deer, moose and coyotes. Visit the unmissable sights of the Rockies and Lake Louise, as well as venturing far off the beaten track for a wilderness experience in Bella Coola and Tweedsmuir. Two dedicated Zodiac boat trips from Vancouver Island give us opportunities to spot bears and whales and get close to the wonderful nature this region is deservedly famous. A highlight is a ferry trip through the Inside Passage which reveals one of the richest marine habitats of the world.
Day 1: Start Calgary
Day 2: Banff National Park
Day 3: Banff National Park; walk at Lake Louise
Day 4: Drive along Icefields Parkway; to Jasper National Park
Day 5: Jasper National Park
Day 6: Mount Robson and Wells Gray Provincial Park
Day 7: To Tweedsmuir Provincial Park; Anahim Lake; optional canoeing excursion.
Day 8: Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
Day 9: Hiking in Tweedsmuir; to Bella Coola
Day 10: Bella Coola
Day 11: Ferry to Vancouver Island through the rich marine environment of the Inside
Day 12: Scenic drive via Cathedral Grove; to Ucluelet near Tofino
Day 13: Morning boat excursion to observe Black bears; afternoon free for optional
Day 14: Travel to Victoria; city tour and free time.
Day 15: Ferry to Vancouver; discover the city; end Vancouver
- All accommodation5 breakfasts, 2 picnic lunches and 3 dinners All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.