- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike through the wilderness of the Canadian Rockies on a series of named hiking trails
- Enjoy a three night helihike experience within the Canadian wilderness area of Landslide Lake
- Drive the breathtaking Icefields Parkway
- Forested walks through alpine covered valleys and wildlife viewing opportunities Views of Saskatchewan Glacier and Moraine Lake Three nights in the Lake Louise area and three nights in Jasper National Park Walk to Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park
Few places in the world offer such pristine and diverse walking options as the Canadian Rockies. Virgin forests, shimmering blue lakes, ancient glaciers, deep canyons and rushing rivers weave their way across the landscape whilst wildlife abounds. It's a paradise for photographers, wildlife and outdoors enthusiasts but, most of all, it's a haven for walkers. Hike along an extensive network of trails in some of the best national parks in the world as you keep your eyes peeled for species such as bear, eagles, deer and moose. Nothing will inspire you more than an epic walking holiday deep into the Canadian Rockies.
Day 1: Start Calgary
Day 2: Lake Louise; Lake Agnes Trail
Day 3: Second day at Lake Louise; climb to Sentinel Pass
Day 4: Yoho National Park; Iceline Trail
Day 5: Jasper National Park; hike the Parker Ridge Trail
Day 6: Jasper National Park; Cavell Meadows
Day 7: Jasper National Park; Sulphur Skyline Trail
Day 8: Icefields Parkway to Landslide Lake
Day 9-10: Landslide Lake
Day 11: Heli-flight; Banff National Park
Day 12: Banff National Park; Cory Pass
Day 13: Hike the Cascade Amphitheatre Trail and return to Calgary; tour ends.
- All accommodation11 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 9 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies Wilderness Walks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 168+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies Wilderness Walks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies Wilderness Walks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies Wilderness Walks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.