- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drive the famous Icefields Parkway, rated as 'one of the best drives in the world'Two nights in Whistler, Jasper National Park, Golden and Banff
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
Get ready for mountains, lakes and glaciers, Canadian style! Explore some of North America's grandest scenery and take advantage of the hiking and adventure activities available on this lodging tour. Walk to stunning waterfalls and aquamarine lakes, spot wildlife in wilderness parks and enjoy the spectacularly scenic Icefields Parkway. Add on as much adventure as you want, from zip lining to mountain biking, and white water rafting to canoeing. See Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, then return to city life in Calgary. This 12-day Canadian Rockies tour is one great big adventure, so what are you waiting for?
Day 1: Start Calgary
Day 2-3: Banff National Park
Day 4: Banff National Park - Lake Louise
Day 5: Yoho National Park
Day 6: Golden - Icefields Parkway
Day 7: Jasper National Park
Day 8: Wells Gray Provincial Park
Day 9-10: Wells Gray Provincial Park to Whistler
Day 11: Vancouver
Day 12: Vancouver
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies - Reverse tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 180+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies - Reverse tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies - Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies - Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.