- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unique overnight wilderness canoe trip
- Sulphur Mountain hot springs
- Two days in Banff National Park with numerous hikes
- Gaze upon the vibrant hues of the water at beautiful Peyto Lake
There's something incredible about the Canadian wilderness; a veritable blend of wildlife, nature and magnificent vistas. Showcasing the best that Jasper, Banff and Yoho National Parks have to offer, this tour lets you experience the most magnificent scenery in the Canadian Rockies. For the ultimate wild experience, you’ll get off-the-beaten-track on an overnight wilderness canoe trip. Explore untouched scenery plus stunning flora and fauna including moose, Big-horn Sheep and the illustrious Grizzly Bear. This is a truly amazing Canadian adventure.
Banff National Park
Yoho National Park
Glacier National Park Of Canada
Icefields Parkway - Jasper National Park
Wells Gray Provincial Park
Wells Gray Provincial Park
Wells Gray Provincial Park - Vancouver
- 10 nights camping
- 1 nights hotel
- 10 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 10 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle and canoe
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Wi-Fi available in some campsites
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Park Trails tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Park Trails tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 13 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Park Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Park Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.