- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs in Banff
- Fresh fish and meat BBQ cookout
- Hit the trails in stunning Whistler
Start your family adventure exploring Banff National Park, the birthplace of Canada’s Park system. Plus, enjoy snow-capped peaks, ancient pine forests and aquamarine waters, you’ll soon see why Lake Louise is one of the most photographed destinations in the Canadian Rockies. Be inspired by incredible views of sheer rock-faces rising above turquoise lakes in Yoho National Park. Opt to canoe the magnificent Emerald Lake, try an exhilarating half-day rafting trip on the legendary Kicking Horse River and if conditions permit, challenge yourselves on trails overlooking Takakkaw Falls.Jasper National Park is next and the largest national park in Canada. Admire the world-renowned Icefields Parkway, gaze upon Peyto Lake’s startling turquoise hue and enjoy an included guided glacier walk on the imposing Athabasca Glacier. Wells Gray National Park is a spectacular, pure wilderness area where you can experience the stunning vistas of high mountains, deep canyons, volcanic cones, established old-growth forests and mighty white-water rivers. Step back in time by overnighting on the grounds of a guest ranch. The thrills continue as you reach Whistler, the adventure capital of Western Canada.
Day 1: Welcome to Calgary in Alberta.
Day 2: Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
Day 3: Snow-capped peaks, ancient pine forests and enchanting turquoise waters.
Day 4-5: 'Yoho' is a native word for 'awe', and you'll see why.
Day 6-7: Known as one of the world's most scenic drives and cuts through the heart of
Day 8-9: Is the fourth largest in British Columbia, covering the highest regions of
the Cariboo Mountains.
Day 10-11: Perhaps better known as a winter resort, Whistler is a fantastic destination
Day 12: Head towards the coast and to one of the most beautiful and picturesque
cities in the world.
- Accommodation: 10 camping and 1 hotel , 11 nights accommodation
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners , 10 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Transport: Private vehicle
- All transportation by private vehicle
- 2 Canadian Provinces: Alberta and British Columbia
- Length: 12 days
- Departs: Calgary
- Staff: Professional tour guide
- Group size: 6 - 13
- Services of a professional tour guide
- All children aged 6-16 will receive 10% off the published price
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Family Discovery - Reverse tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 87+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Family Discovery - Reverse tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 248 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 02 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Family Discovery - Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Family Discovery - Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.