- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4300 meters
- Discover the worlds driest desert and relax in natural hot springs
- Visit the roaring TatioGeysers and hike through the picturesque GuatinCanyon
- Explore the hippie village San Pedro de Atacama in the middle of nowhere
- Enjoy the colorful sunsets at the Valle de la Luna & Salt Lake Salar de Atacama
After your trip you can refresh and relax in the thermal springs of Puritama. The Tatio geysers’ roaring vapor-columns and gushing waters will give you a breathtaking performance of a natural wonder. You will also visit the Chaxa Lagoon, an extraordinary pool of water in the middle of the salt desert, where you can marvel at the scores of pink flamingos and other birds.
The oasis San Pedro de Atacama with its characteristic adobe-houses and hippie-flair will host you and be the starting point for your daily tours.
If you're trying to decide between the W and the O, do the O. You won't be disappointed.”
From the minute I first contacted Moser Active about this trip, I knew you were who I wanted to entrust with organizing my trip. You were the only company out of many not only willing to guarantee a trip for a solo traveler at a reasonable price, but also willing to customize the trip around my exact travel dates. From then on, every question/concern I had was quickly answered; I was never left waiting or wondering. I am very happy with my choice, and will cherish these memories forever. Thank you THANK YOU for a fantastic adventure!!”
I'll like to thank you for the Patagonia hikes. It is most scenic area of all the hikes that I have done before. Izabela and Vera are the best guides we had. They are the best team together. I enjoyed the trip very much. I plan to go back there with my family and other friends in the future.”
Day 1: San Pedro de Atacama - Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley)
Day 2: Guatin-Canyon - Thermal Springs of Puritama
Day 3: Lagunas Altiplanicas - Salt Lake Salar de Atacama
Day 4: Tatio Geysers - Atacameño Machuca - Laguna Cejar
Day 5: Back to Calama Airport
- Accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama: 4 nights in a guesthouse in double room with private bathroom
- Meals: 4 X breakfast, 1 X lunch
- Local bilingual english/spanish speaking guide
- All transfers and excursions in international mixed groups as per detailed itinerary
- Entry fee to Laguna Chaxa
- Transfer to and from Airport Calama
- Single supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips, tips/gratuity, local payments
- Entry fees/admission to all National Parks as well as to the Thermal Springs of Puritama
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSeason: from January to December Group Size: min. 2 persons (for 1 person on request) Departures: individual on request (dates include the possibility of booking other people excursions in international mixed groups)