- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Luxor: Enjoy listening to stories of village life from local bakers when you visit a family home for a tasting of authentic Egyptian sun bread.
- Nile Cruise: Dress in traditional attire and join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Aswan: In true tradition, just like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy high tea in true colonial Englishstyle at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel, as the sun begins to set.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 4 Dinners (D), all with bottled water plus tea or coffee. Highlight Festive Dinner: 24 Dec New Year's Eve dinner in Cairo which will replace an included meal.
Incredibly, after gazing upon the illustrious pyramids, this trip only gets better. Further up the Nile, your cruise ship is poised to take you to royal tombs and breathtaking temples.
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo.
Day 2: Fly to Luxor, Cruise the Nile.
Day 3: Valley of the Kings to Edfu.
Day 4: Kom Ombo to Aswan.
Day 5: Aswans High Dam and Nile Felucca.
Day 6: Aswan and Back to Cairo.
Day 7: The Egyptian Museum and Citadel
Day 8: The Great Pyramids of Giza
Day 9: Depart Cairo.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom. Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Included economy class flights between Cairo/Luxor and Aswan/Cairo with transfers between airports and hotels.
- Complimentary transfers from/to Cairo Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.
- 4 night Nile cruise aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, on either MS Medea, MS Miriam, MS Giselle, MS La Boheme or similar. Please note that gratuities are not included for the Travel Director, Nile Cruise staff, Drivers and Airport Escorts.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director and certified Egyptologist will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.