- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Luxor and Cairo with a Local Specialist
- Visit the temples of Karnak, Luxor Museum, the temple dedicated to Goddess Hathor at Dendera, Luxor Temple, the Temple of Isis on the island of Philae, the Temple at KomOmbo, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- View the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan, the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener's Island, the Citadel, Alabaster and Sultan Hassan Mosques in Cairo
- See the Ramses II statue and Alabaster Sphinx in Memphis, the Sound and Light show in Giza
The enduring buzz of Cairo's bustling city streets and imposing Great Pyramids of Giza launch your discovery of Ancient Egypt. Cruise down the Nile to Kom-Ombo, past Luxor, and explore the Valley of the Kings.
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
Day 2: Admire the Wonders of Giza
Day 3: Fly to Luxor and Embark on Your Nile Cruise
Day 4: Explore Ancient Dendera
Day 5: Journey to Aswan
Day 6: The High Dam and More in Aswan
Day 7: Onwards to Philae and Kitcheners Island
Day 8: Off to Ancient Kom-Ombo
Day 9: Sail to Stunning Luxor
Day 10: Disembark and Fly to Cairo
Day 11: Discover Colourful Cairo
Day 12: Farewell Cairo
- 11 breakfasts
- 7 cruise lunches
- 7 cruise dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Escorted by one of Trafalgar's English-speaking Egyptologists / Travel Directors
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Seven-night luxury Nile Cruise
- Return flight from Cairo to Luxor
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Ancient Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Ancient Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Ancient Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Ancient Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.