- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Travelling with a group of no more than 12 people, our new Small Group trips provide you with more space for your comfort and pleasure. Journey through Egypt on this Ultimate adventure that covers some of the most astounding sites from the ancient world. Get to discover amazing natural and man-made wonders, and one of the oldest cultures in history. Pose with the Pyramids, drive by the wonders along the Nile, and savour the diverse landscapes. Finish it off at Dahab some adventure or a hefty relaxing break and enjoy the sea as you sunbathe, before returning to Cairo.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca Trip
Day 6: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 10: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
Day 11: St. Catherine, Dahab
Day 12: Dahab
Day 13: Dahab
Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 14 Breakfasts | 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Donkey (Valley of the Kings)
- From Cairo Airport to the Cairo Hotel on day one and return transfer
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Egypt Small Group tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Egypt Small Group tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 26 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Egypt Small Group tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Egypt Small Group tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.