- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Journey through Egypt on this Ultimate adventure that covers some of the most astounding sites from the ancient world. Get to discover amazing natural and man-made wonders, and one of the oldest cultures in history. Pose with the Pyramids, drive by the wonders along the Nile, and savour the diverse landscapes. Finish it off at Dahab some adventure or a hefty relaxing break and enjoy the sea as you sunbathe, before returning to Cairo.
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 10: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
Day 11: St. Catherine, Dahab
Day 12: Dahab
Day 13: Dahab
Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels.
- 14 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.