- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the treasures of ancient Egypt including the Giza Pyramids
- Visit the culturally rich seaside metropolis of Alexandria
- Enjoy the sandy beaches and Red Sea at Hurghada
- Experience the Nile on a 4day river cruise
Discover some of the world’s best ancient wonders on a private tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Continue to The Egyptian Museum to see Tutankhamun’s burial mask and the mummy of Hatshepsut, as well as the gems, statues and supplies that ancient Egypt’s rulers collected for the afterlife.
Most journeys to Egypt begin and end in Cairo, but a mere 3-hour drive from the capital will bring you to Egypt’s second-largest city—Alexandria. We'll show you how to visit this culturally rich seaside metropolis, at once both ancient and modern, that could not feel more different from the nation’s capital. Then start in Aswan and end in Luxor on a four day 3 night Nile Cruise package! Then transfer to Hurghada where you can relax and enjoy the sandy beaches and the Red Sea before heading back to Cairo for departure.
This trip includes all accommodations, a live guide, several meals and more. Please read the itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: The Giza Pyramids
Day 3: Over day Alexandria
Day 4: Cairo/Aswan + Philae Temple & High Dam
Day 5: Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Day 6: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
Day 7: Luxor to Hurghada
Day 8: Hurghada
Day 9: Hurghada
Day 10: Hurghada / Cairo by car
Day 11: Final departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 6 dinners
- Accommodation: 4 nights at Cairo 5-star hotel, 3 nights on board Nile cruise ship, 3 nights accommodation at Hurghada 5* hotel
- All transportation by private a/c car
- Excellent, experience tour guide
- All sightseeing as per the Itinerary including full day tour of the Pyramids & museum
- All service charge and taxes
- Sound & Light
- Dinner Cruise
- Cairo by night
- Nubian Village
- Hot Air Balloon
- Single supplement
- All flights, international and domestic
- Entry visa
- Entrance fees to sightseeing not mentioned
- Optional excursions
- Obligatory gala dinner
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.