- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the expansive Karnak Temple, dating back to 2000 B.C.
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, one of the seven ancient wonders of the world.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings.
The mysteries and treasures of Egypt unfold before you on your journey along the intriguing Nile River. Begin by spending time at the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza – one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World. Stand in awe at the iconic Great Sphinx. Travel to ancient Memphis, with its nearly 40-foot statue of Ramses II, and Sakkara. Embark on a leisurely paced 4-night cruise on the Nile, the world’s longest river. See Luxor’s impressive Temples of Karnak. On the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor, uncover countless ancient treasures including the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Partake in a special evening and dress up and join the fun during a traditional galabaya party. Choose to sail to the lush oasis of Kitchener Island aboard a felucca (wooden sail boat) -OR- experience Nubian culture past and present during a visit to a fascinating museum. Egypt's fascinating story waits to be discovered.
Day 1 : Cairo, Egypt - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Cairo - Giza - Sakkara - Memphis - Cairo
Day 3 : Cairo - Luxor
Day 4 : Luxor
Day 5 : Luxor - Board Cruise Ship
Day 6 : Luxor - Esna - Edfu
Day 7 : Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan
Day 8 : Aswan
Day 9 : Aswan - Disembark Cruise Ship - Abu Simbel Optional Tour
Day 10 : Aswan - Cairo
Day 11 : Cairo
Day 12 : Cairo - Tour Ends
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunchs
- 7 Dinners
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.