- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Giza, see pyramids and the Sphinx
- Learn more about ancient Egypt at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Enjoy cruising on the River Nile
- Explore the ancient cities of Luxor & Aswan
See the high dam of Aswan as well as the beautiful temple on Philae before embarking on an ultimate, luxury cruise on the River Nile. Head for Luxor and explore some of its most important sites, including the Valley of the Kings, home to tombs of dead pharaohs.
Travel to Alexandria, the city built by Alexander the Great, next. See the famous Library of Alexandria as well as the ruins of the Lighthouse, one of the wonders of the ancient world, among other major landmarks. Your tour comes to an end in Cairo. We will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. With accommodation in 6 star hotels and air-conditioned vehicles for transfers, this trip will allow you to enjoy the beauty of ancient Egypt in comfort and luxury.
I've talked to other agencies, but Ramasside was the most organized, fast to answer all my questions and made me feel more safe, thanks to Mohannad Mehany who was always avaiable and helpful until the end of the trip (even when my husband forgot a washbag in the ship, he asked the motorist to pick it up for us and delivered in the next day).
Our trip was totally tailor-made, since the begining we already new all places and temples we wanted to visit, where we wanted to stay longer to explore by ourselves, and these things never were a problem.
We made all tours with motorist and guide exclusive for ourselves, always punctual and helpful.
We had 3 great guides during the trip (Cairo, Aswan/during the Nile cruise and the last one in Luxor), but one of them was outlier, Osama, the best guide in Egypt, always showing the most interesting things, in a good mood, extremely helpful... I really recommend this guide.
Thanks again, Mohannad and Ramasside, everything was perfect in our trip!”
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan (flight) & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile River cruise (Edfu – Luxor)
Day 5: Nile River Cruise
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Alexandria
Day 8: Free day in Cairo
Day 9: Cairo departure
- 4 nights in Cairo & 1 night in Alexandria in 6 star hotels. 3 nights in a cruise
- Meals: breakfasts during Cairo & Alexandria stay. Full board meals in cruise
- Pickup and drop off service. Flights: Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo. Transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Alexandria and back to Cairo
- An expert tour guide
- Activities: 1 day tour in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum, pyramids & the Sphinx. 1 day tour in Alexandria
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- All taxes and service charges
- Visa Entry for Egypt (we can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Drinks during meals. Meals not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.