- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Scenic Sundowners
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Luxor Museum
- Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple, Embark Nile cruise
Explore the ancient treasures of Egypt over 11 days in luxury. View the Great Pyramids in Giza & the Valley of the Kings in Luxor before your Nile Cruise.
The explorer in you will rejoice over what is arguably the biggest concentration of ancient wonders in the world. Pyramids, tombs and temples – Egypt’s glorious past is yours to discover.
At Giza Plateau gaze upon the marvels of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, then in Luxor stand amongst ancient temples, tombs and monuments. Travel in the footsteps of the pharaohs on a luxury cruise along the Nile, Egypt’s lifeblood, and discover monumental temples before relaxing in iconic luxury at Aswan. Stand in awe before the extraordinary temples of Abu Simbel, relics of ancient times and a legacy to modern engineering feats, and uncover the treasures of the Egyptian Museum in bustling Cairo.
Day 1 : Giza (Cairo)
Day 2 : Giza
Day 3 : Giza > Luxor
Day 4 : Luxor > Nile Cruise
Day 5 : Nile Cruise
Day 6 : Nile Cruise
Day 7 : Nile Cruise
Day 8 : Nile Cruise > Aswan
Day 9 : Aswan > Cairo
Day 10 : Cairo
Day 11 : Cairo
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Luxury cabin
- Presidential suite
- Royal suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 11 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 11 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Smaller group sizes with a maximum of 34 guests
- 1 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- 2 Scenic Sundowners events
- Your choice of 6 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 3 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 26 meals – 10 breakfasts (B), 8 lunches (L) and 8 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director, expert Egyptologist and knowledgeable local guides
- All internal flights
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Treasures of Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 224+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Treasures of Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 09 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Treasures of Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Treasures of Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.