- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Memphis.
- See the colossal statue of Ramses II
- Explore the Valley of the Temples
- Visit Sakkara Pyramids
Your tour takes you to The Valley of the Temples where the priests have mummified the dead body of King Chephren, the owner of the second pyramid of Giza. You get a chance to visit the Sphinx where you get to have an eye to eye contact with the Sphinx - the legendary guardian that stands out from the huge funeral complex with lion body and the head of King Chephren and you have a 20 minutes to reading camel or horse.
Your lunch See food (fish or Chicken or Shish Kebab or mixed grilled) your lunch in a local restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor, between your visits to a local restaurant (excluding drinks). In the afternoon visit the Sakkara which is located about 16.8 miles (27km) south west of Cairo. Here you visit the pyramid (built by King Zoser) which is considered an important part of the evolution of pyramids.
We continuing the tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt (the city dates back to 3100 BC), where you can see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
Your tour ends with a transfer to the hotel.
- Local guide to prepare your trip for starting from your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Entrance to the Giza site
- Entrance to the Sakkara site
- You have 20 minutes Reading camel or horse in the area of pyramids
- Entrance to Memphis site
- Bottled water, cans of soft drinks or juice and snacks only during your tours.
- Welcome drink Kakadeh in the restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor.
- Your Full lunch in local restaurant recommended by TripAdvisor.
- Free Shooping in the Pyramids area
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approximately EGP 200)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> Confirmation will be received at time of booking. > Vegetarian meal option available.