- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Petra Discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Dendera Explore the beautifully preserved Temple of Hathor, with its exquisitely decorated ceiling
- Hurghada Relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Wadi Rum Explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- The Dead Sea Spend a night at the Dead Sea, float in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Shobak Visit Shobak Crusader Castle, perched dramatically on a hill top
- Wadi Mujib Trek the Siq Trail and go canyoning in the lowest nature reserve in the world (seasonal included on departures Apr to Oct)
- Show more
Experience the best of Egypt and Jordan on this 14 day adventure. Discover a treasure chest of ancient sites including the legendary Pyramids of Giza, the Valley of the Kings and the mysterious city of Petra, with beach time by the Red Sea, floating in the Dead Sea and a night in a desert Bedouin camp!
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Luxor
Day: 5 Luxor
Day: 6 Luxor
Day: 7-8 Hurghada
Day: 9 Petra
Day: 10 Petra
Day: 11 Wadi Rum
Day: 12 Wadi Rum
Day: 13 Dead Sea
Day: 14 Amman
- 8 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt, 3 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Wadi Rum 4x4 desert safari and dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 14. Departure transfers on day 14 are offered at 23:00 (day 13), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and licensed Jordanian guide throughout Jordan
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Luxor (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Dendera, Hurghada, Petra and Shobak
- Hurghada Red Sea stay and Jordan Dead Sea stay
- International flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 9 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guide in Egypt and Jordan. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$210-230pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 118 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.