- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra Discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Experience the best of Egypt and Jordan on this 14 day adventure. Discover a treasure chest of ancient sites including the legendary Pyramids of Giza, the Valley of the Kings and the mysterious city of Petra, with beach time by the Red Sea, floating in the Dead Sea and a night in a desert Bedouin camp!
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Luxor
Day: 5 Luxor
Day: 6 Luxor
Day: 7-8 Hurghada
Day: 9 Petra
Day: 10 Petra
Day: 11 Wadi Rum
Day: 12 Wadi Rum
Day: 13 Dead Sea
Day: 14 Amman
- 8 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt, 3 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Wadi Rum 4x4 desert safari and dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 14. Departure transfers on day 14 are offered at 23:00 (day 13), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and licensed Jordanian guide throughout Jordan
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Luxor (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Dendera, Hurghada, Petra and Shobak
- Hurghada Red Sea stay and Jordan Dead Sea stay
- International flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 9 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guide in Egypt and Jordan. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$210-230pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Temples, Tombs, Treasury - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.