- Hotel pickup included.
- All entrance fees included.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist.
- Snacks and Beverages included.
It is the dream of everyone to visit the Three Pyramids Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus on the Giza Plateau which is considered the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Just to the east of the second Pyramid lies the mysterious Sphinx with a body of a lion & a human head, also known as The Guardian of the Pharaoh's enormous funerary monument.
Another highlight of this tour is The Egyptian Museum which houses around 250 000 antique pieces in its 107 halls. It comprises the world's greatest collection of Ancient Egyptian Artifacts. Marvel at the many rooms filled with golden treasures especially from the world famous treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun (extra ticket).
We will then continue to visit The Citadel of Saladin, a spectacular medieval fortress dating from the 12th century & perched on a hill above the city. Another visit will be made to the Alabaster Mosque & Tomb of the Ottoman ruler Mohamed Ali which are located in the Citadel.
We will end the day with a visit to Khan El-Khalili Bazaar for woodwork, glassware, leather goods, perfumes, fabrics, Pharaonic curiosities etc.
If you have one day available while in Egypt - this is the tour for you. A qualified Egyptologist will take you around and make sure that you get the most out of the visit.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Local Guide to prepare your trip starting from your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance to Giza Plateau and Sphinx.
- Entrance to The Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance to Citadel of Saladin.
- Tour in the market of Kan El khaliliy
- Private tour.
- A bottle of mineral water, can of soft drink or juice, & snacks only during your tour.
- Lunch in good local restaurant selected by the tour company.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned minivan/coach.
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 300).
- Entrance to the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and extras not mentioned in the program.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> Confirmation will be received at a time of booking. >Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. > You will receive a free lunch at a local restaurant in zone pyramidal.