- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the pyramids of Giza, which have been standing for the last 4,500 years
- Explore the necropolis of Saqqara
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the River Nile
- Visit the temples & monuments of Luxor
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Nile River. Visit some of the most important sights on the East as well as West banks of Luxor. Go out on a guided city sightseeing tour of Cairo on the second-last day of the tour. Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and see many attractions in the old Coptic area of the city, including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then you will visit Khan El Khalili Market (Local Souk) one of the most famous markets of the Middle East.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt, its rulers and culture during this guided trip. We will drive your back to the airport once the trip is over for your departure flight.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo - Giza - Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Luxor - Cairo
Day 4: Cairo city tour
Day 5: Cairo departure
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout the duration of the trip
- Entrance fees to the site mentioned on the itinerary
- Accommodation in 5 star hotels
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All transfer as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off
- Activities: Nile River dinner cruise, guided tour of Cairo & camel ride around the pyramids
- All service charges and taxes
- USD25 in visa fees
- International Flight tickets
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and other items that are personal in nature
- Tickets to the Royal Mummy Room in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.