- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the major attractions in and around Cairo, including the pyramids
- Sail down the River Nile from Aswan to Luxor
- Explore the highlights of Aswan and Luxor
Then fly to Aswan for a deluxe cruise trip that will take you down the River Nile to Luxor. See the temple complex of Karnak, as well as the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, ancient Egypt's first female monarch, the Valley of the Kings and other historical monuments.
This tour comes to an end in Luxor, where we will drive you to the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Tour to Pyramids & the Egyptian Museum
Day 3: Sail to Aswan & see its highlights
Day 4: Kom Ombo Temple
Day 5: Luxor sightseeing tour & fly to Cairo
Day 6: Cairo departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast, 4 lunch & 5 dinner
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Cairo, 3 nights' accommodation in a 5-star deluxe cruise
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off. All land transfers by private, air-conditioned cars
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo.
- Experienced, English-speaking Egyptologist tour guides during all sightseeing tours
- Egypt visa fees
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.