- Local culture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Pyramids & Sphinx
- Egyptian museum
- Karnak temple
- Valley of the Kings
A 9-day tour exploring both the historical sites and beautiful beaches of Egypt. Visiting all of the main historical sites in Cairo, including the world renowned Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramid and the Giza Plateau, you will then travel south to Luxor with a free day to explore Luxor Temple and the local markets before we then experience the incredible temples and world famous tombs of the Valley of the Kings and the enormous temple complex at Karnak. We then head to the sandy beaches of Hurghada on the Red Sea for a few days where you can enjoy scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and quad biking, sample the delicious local seafood and take a ride on a camel. It is your choice whether to then depart from Hurghada or travel back to Cairo for a final walking tour through the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar.
Day 1 - Arrive into Cairo, transfer to hotel
Day 2 - Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour
Day 3 - Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
Day 4 - Luxor, Karnak temple
Day 5 - Luxor to the Red Sea at Hurghada
Day 6 - Red Sea. Free day
Day 7 - Red Sea. Free day
Day 8 - From Hurghada to Cairo. Old Cairo & Khan-el-Khalili bazzar walk
Day 9 - Cairo, departure transfer to the airport
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers with a local driver
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a local tour guide/leader throughout
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees (allow approx. US$85)
- Tipping kitty (allow US$45)
- Tour guide tips
- Drinks, snacks, guide tips, and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Hotel gala dinners on 24 and/or 31 Dec (budget up to $180 p/p, see Tour notes)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sands & Seas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sands & Seas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sands & Seas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.