- Visit the famed Pyramids and Sphinx
- Learn more about the culture and history of ancient Egypt
- Explore Alexandria and see its highlights on a day tour to the city
- Enjoy private service
On this romantic weekend holiday, visit Cairo's ancient and modern sites including the Great Pyramids, Coptic and Islamic Cairo, Egyptian Museum, National Museum, Citadel, and Old Cairo. Experience the best of the city’s shopping in the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars and enjoy a special romantic dinner with sound a light pyramid show. Take time to explore the main Alexandria landmarks including Pompey’s Pillar, the catacombs, Qaitbay Citadel and Bibliotheca Alexandrina on a day trip.
Please see more about the tour in the what’s included and detailed itinerary sections.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo – Welcome to Egypt!
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Pharaonic Village and Pyramid Dinner
Day 4: Cairo to Alexandria Sightseeing Tour
Day 5: National Museum, Citadel and Bazaar Tour
Day 6: Cairo – Fly Back Home
- 5 Breakfasts and 4 Lunches
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Alexandria are private tours
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned historical places
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.