- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra Discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Hurghada Relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum Explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
Discover the wonders of Egypt and Jordan on this 16 day adventure. Pyramids, Valley of the Kings, Nile felucca cruising & Red Sea relaxation. Topped off with Jordan, home to the stunning Rose City of Petra (voted one of the New 7 Wonders of the World), the red desert of Wadi Rum and the buoyant Dead Sea.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9-10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Petra
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Petra
Day: 15 Dead Sea
Day: 16 Amman
- 8 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt, 3 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum, 2 nights felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 7 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1, day 10 and day 16. Transfers on day 16 are offered at 23:00 (day 15), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and a licensed Jordanian guide throughout Jordan
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Hurghada, Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak
- Hurghada Red Sea stay - Swim, sun and sand
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Dead Sea - 2 days of leisure
- International flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 11 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guides in Egypt and Jordan. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$190-210pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Save US$ 75+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road To Jordan - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road To Jordan - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road To Jordan - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.