- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Hurghada relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Cairo marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
Take a 16 day journey from Cairo to Amman and discover Egypt's ancient wonders, from the Pyramids of Giza to the Valley of the Kings. Go felucca sailing on the River Nile and relax by the Red Sea before taking in the highlights of Jordan, from the rose red city of Petra to the buoyant Dead Sea.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9-10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Petra
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Petra
Day: 15 Dead Sea
Day: 16 Amman
- 8 nights 4 - 5 star hotels in Egypt, 3 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum, 2 nights felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 7 nights 4 - 5 star hotels in Egypt and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1, day 10 and day 15. Transfers on day 16 are offered at 23:00 (day 15), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and a licensed Jordanian guide throughout Jordan
- 1 overnight train: Cairo - Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Hurghada, Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak
- Hurghada - Red Sea - swim, sun and sand
- Wadi Rum 4x4 desert safari
- 2 days of leisure at the Dead Sea
- International flights and visa. Please note the flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately - see Trip Notes for more info
- Tip for your tour guides in Egypt and Jordan. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$190-210pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 82 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road To Jordan - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road To Jordan - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.