- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cities like Cairo can be dizzying, but your local leader and guides are there for a reason – they'll have you heading straight for the best local spots.
- Yep, the pyramids and Sphinx are aweinspiring. But the smaller moments are special too – like kayaking on the Nile, dancing with Nubian locals and learning to spell your name in hieroglyphs.
- Sleep under the stars (or in a comfortable tent) at a Bedouinstyle camp in Wadi Rum
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on a full day exploring the majesty and mystery of this world wonder.
From the Land of the Pharos to the land of the nomads, take a trip you'll never forget through Egypt and Jordan. Lawrence of Arabia, Indiana Jones, Tutankhamen. These destinations attract the big names, and deservedly so. Cruise the Nile, haggle the Nubian Bazaar, see the Valley of the Kings, get lost in Petra and eat your weight in tabbouleh.
Luxor / Valley of the Kings
- Overnight train (2 nights), Hotel (9 nights), Felucca (1 night), Desert Camp (2 night)
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private bus , Overnight train , Felucca , Jeep , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Cairo - Pyramids and Sphinx
- Aswan - Nile River Kayaking
- Aswan - Orientation walk & bazaar visit
- Nile - Felucca overnight sailing trip
- Nile - Dinner and Music Felucca
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
- Cairo - Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari and desert camp
- Wadi Rum - Guided trek
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Real Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Real Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Real Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Real Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Just one of the great things about this trip is that it gives you the power. There’s free time to do whatever you want, or optional tours to show you the way. Maybe budget a little extra cash for activities that aren’t included.
- Egypt can get hot in the summer months of July and August. The good news is it's mostly dry heat, and easier to handle than humidity. Wherever possible, you'll be seeing the sights in the morning before it gets too intense.
- Travelling on a felucca is awesome, but it's not for everyone. You will be sharing a sleeping area with your fellow group members for the night and a shared bathroom facility on board
- The thing about ancient ruins and other super old sites in the Middle East is that they usually involve walking on rocky and/or steep hillsides. But if you don’t feel up for it on a hot day then you can just sit it out, or wander along at your own pace.
- Egypt nights can get chillier than you think, particularly from December to February. Remember to pack at least some warm clothes.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions