- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra Discover the spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum Explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Take in the highlights of Egypt and Jordan including the legendary Pyramids of Giza, Luxor's Valley of the Kings and the incredible rose red city of Petra. Combine ancient wonders with sailing the Nile, floating in the Dead Sea and camping in the Wadi Rum desert for an unforgettable 15 day adventure.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Cairo
Day: 10 Cairo
Day: 11 Madaba
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Dead Sea
Day: 15 Amman
- 9 nights 4-5 star hotels, 1 night Wadi Rum deluxe desert camp, 2 nights aboard felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 8 nights 4-5 star hotels and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 15. Departure transfers are offered on day 15 at 04:00, 07:00 and 12:00
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and a licensed Jordanian tour guide
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan and Luxor
- Touring - Amman, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Umm ar-Rasas, Mt Nebo and Shobak
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- International flight between Cairo and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 10 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guides in Egypt and Jordan. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$200-240pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pyramids to Petra - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pyramids to Petra - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pyramids to Petra - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.