- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem (West Bank) Explore the sacred sites of the Old City, including the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa
- Petra Discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum Explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
Travelling from Cairo to Tel Aviv, take in the highlights of Egypt, Jordan and Israel, neighbouring countries, steeped in history. From the grand Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, to the beautiful Rose City of Petra and the Biblical sites of Jerusalem, join us on a journey of epic proportion.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5-6 Nile Cruising
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Petra
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Dead Sea
Day: 15 Dead Sea
Day: 16 Jerusalem
Day: 17 Bethlehem
Day: 18 Jaffa
Day: 19 Tel Aviv
- 6 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt, 7 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan and Israel, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum and 3 nights aboard a 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1, day 11 and day 19
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by Egyptian tour guide qualified in Egyptology, licensed Jordanian and Israeli tour guides in Jordan and Israel respectively
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada, Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak
- Dead Sea - Free time to swim and detox
- Wadi Rum - 4x4 desert safari through the sand dunes
- Touring in Israel - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- Entrance fees included for sightseeing in Israel
- International flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 11 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for Nile Cruise staff. Tip for your tour guides in Egypt, Jordan and Israel - we recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guides, though tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$210-230pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 137+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land with Cruise - 19 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land with Cruise - 19 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land with Cruise - 19 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.