- duration 19 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem (West Bank) explore the sacred sites of the Old City, including the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa
- Petra discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cairo marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
Take in the highlights of Egypt, Jordan and Israel - neighbouring countries, steeped in history. From the pharaoh’s greatest accomplishment – the grand Pyramids of Giza, to the architectural feat of the Nabataeans in Petra and the most sacred of Biblical sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem... join us on a journey of epic proportion.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5-6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Petra
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Dead Sea
Day: 15 Dead Sea
Day: 16 Jerusalem
Day: 17 Bethlehem
Day: 18 Jaffa
Day: 19 Tel Aviv
- 7 nights 4 - 5 star hotels in Egypt, 7 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan and Israel, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum and 2 nights felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 6 nights 4 - 5 star hotels in Egypt and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1, day 11 and day 19
- All additional transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by Egyptian tour guide qualified in Egyptology, licensed Jordanian and Israeli tour guides in Jordan and Israel respectively
- 1 overnight train: Cairo - Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada, Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak
- Swimming in the Dead Sea
- 4x4 desert safari through Wadi Rum
- Touring in Israel - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- Entrance fees included for sightseeing in Israel
- International flights and visa. Please note the flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately - see our Trip Notes for more info
- Tip for your tour guides in Egypt, Jordan and Israel. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$190-210pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 200 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land - 19 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land - 19 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.