- Full day tour
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Visit 3 pyramid areas in one day
- Hassle free tour
Start from the beginning as you will visit Saqqara where you will explore the Step Pyramid complex.The Step Pyramid of king Zoser is the oldest complete building of stone in history, 2700 B.C. and the first attempt towards building a true pyramid. At Saqqara you will also visit the tomb of the official Kagemni (2300 B.C.) and wonder looking at its beautiful paintings and reliefs, Get amazed at the Pyramid Texts inside the pyramid of Teti.
You will then have lunch in a local restaurant and move to Dahshur to visit the 2 pyramids of King Snefru - The Red Pyramid (the first true pyramid in history) and The Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid in Egypt). Moving on to Giza plateau where you will visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world as well as the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
Finally you will explore the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- WiFi during the tour
- Private professional tour guide
- Private modern, a/c van
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Entrance fees to Saqqara area
- Entrance fees to tomb of Kagemni
- Entrance fees to Pyramid of Teti
- Entrance fees to Dahshur area
- Entrance fees to the Red Pyramid
- Entrance fees to Giza area
- Entrance fees to The Sphinx and The Valley Temple
- Bottled water
- Any extra fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
> Recommend wearing your sunglasses.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.