- Visit the Sphinx
- See the colossal statue of Ramses II
- Explore the Valley of the Temples
Your tour takes you to The Valley of the Temples where the priests have mummified the dead body of King Chephren, the owner of the second pyramid in Giza. You get a chance to visit the Sphinx where you get to have an eye to eye contact with the Sphinx - the legendary guardian that stands out from the huge funeral complex with lion body and the head of King Chephren.
Your lunch is included between your visits to a local restaurant (excluding drinks). In the afternoon visit the Sakkara which is located about 16.8 miles (27km) southwest of Cairo. Here you visit the pyramid (built by King Zoser) which is considered an important part in the evolution of pyramids.
We continuing the tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt (the city dates back to 3100 BC), where you can see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx .
Your tour ends with a transfer to the hotel.
- Local guide to prepare your trip for starting from your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant in area pyramid
- Entrance to the Giza site
- Entrance to the Sakkara site
- Bottled water, cans of soft drinks or juice and snacks only in tours.
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approximately EGP 200)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
> Vegetarian meal option available.
> If you are visiting tour Cairo or Luxor and book this tour before your arrival by two weeks, you will receive a complimentary activity of your choice.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.