- Visiting the cave church in Moqqattam mountain
- Beautiful carvings inside the cave
On the way you will pass by the Garbage City. The inhabitants of this area live on collecting and recycling the garbage of Cairo. Then you will arrive at the St. Simon the Tanner Monastery. It has an amphitheater with a capacity between 15,000 and 20,000 people.
You will also see the huge beautiful carvings into the rock of Biblical themes and your guide will tell you about the history of Saint Simon and how he moved the mountain with his faith in the 10th century.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- All Admmission fees
- Private, qualified tour guide
- Transport in a private, modern a/c vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes and parking fees
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Dress code:Vatican code
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.