- Step back in time to pyramid builders era
- Step back in time to Christian heritage in Egypt
- Once in a lifetime experience, suitable for all ages
The Great Pyramid of Cheops, the only remaining member of ''the seven wonders of the ancient world'', dating back to about 2500 B.C. has always fascinated travelers from all over the world and inspired writers and poets.
The Great Pyramid is situated on the plateau of Giza where you will also visit the pyramids of his son Cheops and his grandson, Mycerinus, then you will move up the plateau to the panorama to see the 3 pyramids all together.
You can also ride a camel (optional) then you move down the plateau to visit the Valley Temple or the Mummification Temple of King Chephren and marvel at the Great monolithic Sphinx.
Later you will go to Old Cairo where you will see the remains of the Roman fortress of Babylon. We also visit the Hanging Church of Virgin Mary, considered one of the oldest churches in the world . Y
You will explore the ancient Jewish synagogue of Ben Ezra and the Greek Orthodox church of St. George.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- WiFi during the tour
- Entrance fees to the pyramids area
- Entrance fees to the Valley Temple and the Sphinx
- Entrance fees to Old Cairo and its churches
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Modern a/c van
- Bottle of mineral water per person
- 30 minutes camel r
- Any extra fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Bring your sunglasses
Small amount of walking involved
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.