- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Island, Karnak Temple complex, the ancient city of Alexandria, battle site of El Alamein and the many sides of Cairo.
- Travel with a local Egyptologist leader, learn about Nubian life during an evening at a family home, stop in for a traditional dinner with a local family in Cairo and take in a snapshot of local life at a buzzing cafe in Cairo.
- Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside with less crowds, followed by an incredible sound and light show.
- Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, allowing you to cruise up the river in comfort, past ancient temples, watching local life unfolding on the riverbank as you get to the heart of each destination.
Nile Cruise - Luxor
Nile Cruise - Edfu
Nile Cruise - Aswan
Nile Cruise - Aswan
- Comfortable hotel (10 nights), Feature Stay (4 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Riverboat , Felucca
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Welcome Dinner
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Grand Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria - Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Alexandria - Anba Bishoy Monastery
- Alexandria - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria - Al Montazah Palace & Gardens
- El Alamein - War cemeteries and museum
- Luxor - Karnak Temple
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Sharia el Souk
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel Sound and Light Show (entrance fee)
- Aswan - Afternoon tea at the Old Cataract Hotel
- Aswan - Sunset drinks on a felucca
- Aswan - Elephantine Island
- Aswan - Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Cairo - Downtown Walking and Tasting Tour
- Cairo - Tahrir Square
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Cairo - Gayer-Anderson Museum (entrance fee)
- Cairo - Home-Cooked Dinner
- Cairo - Coffee/tea in a local cafe
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Egypt in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 177+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Egypt in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Egypt in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Egypt in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers