- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, the ancient city of Alexandria, battle site of El Alamein, the majesty of Petra, and embark on a 4WD drive adventure through windswept rock formations of Wadi Rum.
- Embrace local life as you travel with passionate local leaders, learn about the culture of Egyptian and Jordanian food with three local families, and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during an exciting evening at their camp.
- Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside with less crowds, followed by an incredible sound and light show.
- Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, allowing you to cruise up the river in comfort, and experience isolated elegance during your stay at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum.
Discover the modern and ancient marvels of Egypt and Jordan on this 22-day Premium journey to two of the Middle East's most fascinating countries. Beginning in Cairo, pass by the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and learn about the battles fought in El Alamein. Fly to Jordan and discover the unique culture of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe in front of the elaborate Treasury of Petra. With premium accommodation, local leaders and a relaxed pace all as standard, you’ll be enjoying these masterpieces in all their prized glory.
Nile Cruise - Luxor
Nile Cruise - Edfu
Nile Cruise - Aswan
Nile Cruise - Aswan
- Comfortable hotel (16 nights), Feature Stay (5 nights)
- 21 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Riverboat , Felucca , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Welcome Dinner
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Grand Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria - Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Alexandria - Anba Bishoy Monastery
- Alexandria - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria - Al Montazah Palace & Gardens
- El Alamein - War cemeteries and museum
- Luxor - Karnak Temple
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Sharia el Souk
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel Sound and Light Show (entrance fee)
- Aswan - Afternoon tea at the Old Cataract Hotel
- Aswan - Sunset drinks on a felucca
- Aswan - Elephantine Island
- Aswan - Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Cairo - Downtown Walking and Tasting Tour
- Cairo - Tahrir Square
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Cairo - Gayer-Anderson Museum (entrance fee)
- Cairo - Home-Cooked Dinner
- Cairo - Coffee/tea in a local cafe
- Amman - Welcome Dinner
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Amman - Beit Sitti cooking class and dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Wadi Rum - Zarb dinner
- Wadi Rum - Desert and dunes walk
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Egypt & Jordan in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 277+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Egypt & Jordan in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Egypt & Jordan in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Egypt & Jordan in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers