- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- A day at the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Discover the Valley of the Kings, Petra and Wadi Rum, and experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.
- With two feature stays, experience the best of each country with three unforgettable evenings on a Nile riverboat and a night in isolated elegance at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum.
- Lift the lid on Middle Eastern cuisine when you dine in fantastic local restaurants in Amman and Cairo, learn the tricks of the trade during an immersive cooking class and enjoy a dinner at a Bedouin camp cooked in a traditional zarb.
- Visit one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Amman and enter a cooking school run by three sisters in the home of their grandmother. Learn how to make traditional Jordanian food and of course eat plenty of it too.
From the Valley of the Kings to the awe-inspiring ruins of Petra, this 15-day Premium adventure through Egypt and Jordan reveals the sphinxes and tombs of your childhood imagination and then some. Cruise down the Nile, visit traditional Nubian communities, dig for obscure treasure in ancient marketplaces and float in the Dead Sea. Be guided by a passionate Egyptologist and a Jordanian local, respectively, for the most immersive possible experiences in two fascinating nations. This tour reveals the iconic sites that you’ve seen on film plus plenty of intimate moments with locals who are proud to invite you into their world.
Nile Cruise - Aswan
Nile Cruise - Edfu
Nile Cruise - Luxor
- Comfortable hotel (10 nights), Feature Stay (4 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Plane , Riverboat , Felucca , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Welcome Dinner
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Grand Egyptian Museum
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Sunset drinks on a felucca
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor - Karnak Temple
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Cairo - Home-Cooked Dinner
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Al-Azhar Mosque
- Cairo - Coffee/tea in a local cafe
- Amman - Welcome Dinner
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Amman - Beit Sitti cooking class and dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Wadi Rum - Zarb dinner
- Wadi Rum - Desert and dunes walk
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 213+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
- This trip takes in many religious sites, so it’s best to come prepared. You will need to bring clothes that cover arms and legs – a light scarf is a good idea for hot days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description