- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside at both day and night.
- Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, cruising slowly down the river past ancient temples, and gazing from the terrace bar and restaurant to local life unfolding on the riverbank.
- See two different sides of Cairo, gazing at the Great Pyramids of Giza from your nearby superior accommodation, and stroll the bazaars and eat local street food in the downtown district.
- Pay your respects at the Commonwealth War Cemetery dedicated to the Battle of El Alamein, and visit the ancient Library of Alexandria turned ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Discover the contrasts of modern and ancient Egypt on this 15-day premium adventure with Peregrine. Beginning and ending in Egypt’s capital, Cairo, gaze up to the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and learn about the mystery and beauty of these ancient lands through the temple sites, museums and local people. Visit the tombs of ancient pharaohs, share meals with local families and stand in awe of gigantic, rock-cut statues on an adventure with all the creature comforts included as standard. And with a local leader who is a trained Egyptologist, your adventure is set to soar.
El Alamein – Cairo
- Comfortable hotel (10 nights), Cruise ship (4 nights Feature Stay)
- 14 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Plane , Private air-conditioned bus , Riverboat
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Egyptian Museum
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum headset
- Alexandria - Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Alexandria - Anba Bishoy Monastery
- Alexandria - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria - Al Montazah Palace & Gardens
- El Alamein - War cemeteries and museum
- Luxor - Karnak Temple
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Sharia el Souk
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel Sound and Light Show (entrance fee)
- Aswan - Afternoon tea at the Old Cataract Hotel
- Aswan - Elephantine Island
- Aswan - Felucca Ride incl sundowner (Peregrine moment)
- Aswan - Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam
- Cairo - Downtown Walking and Tasting Tour
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Cairo - Gayer-Anderson Museum (entrance fee)
- Cairo - Home Cooked Meal (feature meal)
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Egypt Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Egypt Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Egypt Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Egypt Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Depending on the time you choose to visit there could be some early starts as we beat the crowds and the heat and visit sites early. This is a 15-day adventure, so there is also time to relax with free afternoons and evenings.
- Egypt can get incredibly hot in the summer months of July and August. Regardless of the month, it does heat up quickly during the day.
- Some of the sites you will visit involve walking on rocky and/or steep hillsides, and there is often little or no shade. Comfortable, sturdy walking shoes and a hat are essential.
- Accommodation aboard the Nile riverboat is full board – breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. Drinks are offered from the bar area for an additional cost. An evening program is also available.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
The Intrepid Foundation