- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Egyptian Museum
- Egyptian Museum
- UNESCO Heritage site
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 7 day tour, starts and ends in Cairo, Egypt. In Cairo we have a full day tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx & Cairo Museum and then 2 nights in Luxor with a full day tour of the Valley of the Kings and another tour of Luxor and Karnak temple amongst many other ancient Pharaonic sites.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum
Day 3: Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
Day 4: Luxor, Karnak temple
Day 5: Luxor, free day and optional tours
Day 6: Cairo, free day
Day 7: Cairo
- Overnight sleeper train - Cairo to Luxor
- Overnight sleeper train - Luxor to Cairo
- 1 Overnight Cairo at Steigenberger Pyramids Resort (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Between Cairo - Luxor at Sleeper Train (Private Twin Berth Cabin)
- 2 Overnight Luxor at Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Between Luxor - Cairo at Sleeper Train (Private Twin Berth Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Cairo at Cairo Sheraton (5 star)
- 6 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide/ Egyptologist for all sightseeing tours
- Egypt Tipping kitty (allow US$30)
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pharaonic Egypt Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pharaonic Egypt Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pharaonic Egypt Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pharaonic Egypt Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 45.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.